And Then I Stepped in Gum . . .

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update

No, we're not still on the road, though we don't have any furniture yet. I'll post something meaningful shortly, including a list of "How You Know You're Back in New York Again," coauthored with Dave. In the meantime, since Blogger's template was doing screwy things with space, I searched out a new look and found one that I love. Hope y'all (okay, okay, "youse") like it, too. It was downloaded from Point of Focus, and I'll put a permanent link button to the site as soon as I can.

2 comment(s):

I like it :-P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

I like it too. New home, new look.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6748772&postID=112189757879196840;> Post a comment

<< Home