And Then I Stepped in Gum . . .

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Off to the Great Northeast!

Today I'm setting out on my solitary trek to New York to (hopefully) close on our new house. No, the closing isn't actually set yet, but we are crossing all our appendages hoping that it will be on Thursday or Friday. Think good thoughts both for me (2 11-hour days of driving) and Dave (5 days with the kids as single dad). I definitely think I got the better end of this deal.

1 comment(s):

Hi Jennifer!! I've completely lost touch, but decided to google your name with blog, and found you!!!! Yeah!!!! It appears you are moving back, where exactly will you be?
How did you like AL? How is everything. Hope all is well!!!
Susan Connelly(Caroline's mom)
suzyconnelly@hotmail.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

location.href=https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=6748772&postID=111996086215030292;> Post a comment

<< Home