And Then I Stepped in Gum . . .

Monday, January 31, 2005

And More Evidence

So I'm sitting at my computer this morning, letting Bob the Builder babysit the child while I check out my daily list of blogs. And in come Ian, naked from the waist down, to climb on the couch in my office.

"Ian, where is your diaper?" I demanded. Ever the obliging child, he rushes into the living room to show me, little boy parts bobbing along the way. "Da!" he says, pointing. Sure enough, there is his diaper, abandoned in the middle of the living room floor (amid a pile of pick-up sticks that he had strewn about the room). Then he proudly shows me the next bit. "Da!" he proclaims, pointing to the Poang chair, which has a big, suspicious puddle on it. "Da!" "Ian, did you pee on the chair?" "Yup." Sigh.

As if the cats weren't bad enough.