And Then I Stepped in Gum . . .

Monday, May 10, 2004

It's Been a While

I know, I know. I'm tardy in updating. I actually spent half an hour on Saturday writing an introspective post that had been on my mind for a week and a half, then hit the wrong button and lost all of it. Argh! I'll try to recreate it at some point, but maybe I need to try blogging in smaller chunks.

Here's my insight for today. Dave and I have been going through boxes of old papers that we've toted around for far too long (college notes on Classics 10A, for example -- and even stuff dating back to elementary school). Today I ran across a copy of "The Combination Chronicle," a newsletter (on that lovely smelling old ditto paper) for my combination 5th/6th grade class in Bellevue, Nebraska. My contribution to the project? I'm listed as proofreader. Could it be fate?