And Then I Stepped in Gum . . .

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Okay, fine. I've gotten a blog. Even got one with my own name, which is generally much harder to do than when I was a Dockstader. I'm not sure what purpose I have for a blog, but heck, everyone else has one, and maybe it's better to post my long, long ramblings on this than on my e-mail lists -- my posts are always so much longer than everyone else's that I have a secret fear that people see my name as the sender and think, "Oh no, not *her* again." Ah well, the curse of being a wordy person with no censor. At the very least, perhaps it's a convenient way to keep a diary of sorts, which I never get around to doing no matter how many pretty journals I buy from Barnes & Noble. So here it is -- if anyone's reading, glad you could make it.